Due to continued growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Buyer to join our established Mechanical team.
Reporting to the Office Manager the main purpose of your role will be to work closely with both the Mechanical Department and the Production Teams to ensure all works are carried out on time and within the company policies and procedures.
Main responsibilities for the role would be
- Procuring orders to ensure the production team programmes are achieved.
- Ensuring the company is purchasing competitively
- Arranging manufacturer and supplier rebates
- Assisting other members of the team
This role offers an excellent remuneration package commensurate with your experience.
We are looking to recruit a competent Gas Service and Maintenance Engineer that is passionate about delivering a great customer service experience.
Main Responsibilities for Gas Engineer – Service and Repair:
You will ensure that all gas appliances and systems are serviced and maintained, in a way and to a level which meets all statutory requirements, customer expectations and company procedures. You will be responsible for ensuring all works are carried out on time and within the company policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate for Gas Service and Maintenance Engineer will have:
• Current ACS accreditation in CCN1, CEN1, CPA1 & HTR1, and holder of current CSCS card.
• Previous experience of carrying out gas servicing and repairs with a commitment to demonstrating excellence.
• Full Clean Driving licence.
• An understanding of the importance of health and safety in the work place.
• Positive approach to engaging with customers.
The ideal candidate must be prepared to be flexible in terms of their approach to working hours. Your normal working hours will be 07.00 to 17:00, however you will also be required to work on an ‘on call’ out of hour’s emergency breakdown cover rota.
Contact us now :-
We are always on the look out for good Electrical and Mechanical installers with residential experience.
Please complete the form below with your contact details.