SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEER WANTED
We are looking to recruit a competent Gas Service and Maintenance Engineer that is passionate about delivering a great customer service experience.
Main Responsibilities for Gas Engineer – Service and Repair:
You will ensure that all gas appliances and systems are serviced and maintained, in a way and to a level which meets all statutory requirements, customer expectations and company procedures. You will be responsible for ensuring all works are carried out on time and within the company policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate for Gas Service and Maintenance Engineer will have:
• Current ACS accreditation in CCN1, CEN1, CPA1 & HTR1, and holder of current CSCS card.
• Previous experience of carrying out gas servicing and repairs with a commitment to demonstrating excellence.
• Full Clean Driving licence.
• An understanding of the importance of health and safety in the work place.
• Positive approach to engaging with customers.
The ideal candidate must be prepared to be flexible in terms of their approach to working hours. Your normal working hours will be 07.00 to 17:00, however you will also be required to work on an ‘on call’ out of hour’s emergency breakdown cover rota.
Contact us now :-